Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How To Unlock A Number Lockvip

A woman named Sybil. Feminine Points to 50 years after his death


do not know if I was a woman, I do not know if I was the spirit. Son was love. "

So in the letter of 11 July 1927 Sibilla expresses his existential condition. What does it mean to be a woman? Cogito ergo sum of Al Descartes replaces I love therefore I am. Love is not just that of the "shivering in the flesh", but what makes it new every time, free, as every woman should be. The heart of feminism with Sibilla is not only assuming the rights and duties of men, ie not become equal to men, but they can be free to love, live, and even die as a woman, and all this for Sybil, it means write. It can be said that love is the essence of poetic Sibilla. "The little that a woman can achieve in the field of poetry is the result of a power infinitely more manly tremendous tension." The voltage produced the absolute size of a living other than that Sibyl is charged on their skin: "The company will not forgive me just this, I do not forgive me to go alone and helpless, I am a woman and that she is condemned by implication, even in its silence so d ' being, his armor, his daggers, his poisons. I do not forgive, and she takes it, and it is logical. " Sybil began writing poetry very late, "The song was later given off by me, so later when I have found for the first time away from any spiritual awe, far from all, alone, with so much love in my heart, but free, no one around who could hear my voice, no one who held me, shy, silent. " Sybil sings love as he sings his being, melody. About his love: "And men have believed that I pursued art, freedom, pleasure ... But at the same time they saw me on the sign of something ineffable that transcended everything. Glider wings around the front of the world ... ... unspoken words and visions that they were not even all the reasons I said ... I'm returning to my poems at great distances. " Sybil sings its uniqueness, its own particular look and sometimes find in the arms of the men who love what distinguishes it from any other in the creative act of love as well as his poetry. '.. Different from each other, irreplaceable, one lady and myself "Anticipating many years in which we recognize that women in modern times Sibilla reminds us that love does not exist as an absolute value, which may find expression in art, but above all that love is the brainchild of a woman . "Because I am a born poet, not holy."

0 comments:

Post a Comment